Other Ways to Give
Give while you shop!
Amazon Smile – when you shop online at Amazon, choose to use the Amazon Smile option and designate your charity of choice as Homeless Youth Connection. Simply go to smile.amazon.com and log into your regular Amazon account. Underneath the search box, you will see the option to select a charity. Select Homeless Youth Connection, and a portion of your purchase will be automatically directed to HYC!
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
- Select ‘Register’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
- Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search’.
- Homeless Youth Connection NPO number for Fry’s is LX243.
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select ‘save changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
Give while you dine –
Local restaurants occasionally partner with Homeless Youth Connection to share a portion of their profits on a given day or days. So if you dine at their establishments on those days, a portion of your meal’s cost will be donated to HYC. Some restrictions may apply, so please see our Events page for details on upcoming restaurant promotions and their specific requirements.